* Archive templates into contrib?
@ 2010-01-13 14:37 Ben Schmidt
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2010-01-13 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

All my mail looks like it's going to be marked as spam because it's miles in the
future, being written after 2000... Looks like some spam filter is badly configured...

Again digging through the mailing list I found something else I was after...that
hypermail works nicely with mlmmj and the templates by Sven 'Darkman' Michels
which are at

http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/~darkman/mlmmj-webarchiver-0.72.tar.gz

and were planned to go into contrib in the distribution but never made it.

Perhaps they could be added in the next release if they are complete enough?

Ben.

* Re: Archive templates into contrib?
@ 2010-01-21 16:44 ` Morten Shearman Kirkegaard
From: Morten Shearman Kirkegaard @ 2010-01-21 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hi Ben,

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 01:37 +1100, Ben Schmidt wrote:
> the templates by Sven 'Darkman' Michels
> Perhaps they could be added in the next release if they are complete
> enough?

Sure, if Darkman is ready, I'll happily add his stuff.

Morten

--
Morten Shearman Kirkegaard <moki@fabletech.com>
CTO, FableTech