* [Xenomai-core] Analogy: cancel ongoing commands when a device is closed
@ 2010-03-18 16:50 Daniele Nicolodi
From: Daniele Nicolodi @ 2010-03-18 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

After fixing analogy to permit continuous acquisition, I discovered that
ongoing commands are not canceled when a device is closed (I obtain a
DMA buffer owerwrite warning in the kernel log when I abruptly terminate
 my acquisition program).

I think this is quite a surprising behavior. I would expect that the
commands are canceled when there isn't a data consumer any more. Would
it be possible to cancel any ongoing command on device close? If there
is agreement on this, I can look into providing a patch.

Thanks. Cheers,
--
Daniele