* Patchwork weekend this weekend?
@ 2010-03-26 21:53 Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2010-03-26 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello.

While zecke did a great job some time ago to flush our patchwork queue and we
are getting better in reviewing and applying patches in a timely manner we still
have some patches sitting in patchwork.

Especially the older one bother me. Today I started to go through some of the
patches and applied them or asked for comments. I hope to have 1-2 hours on
saturday and sunday as well to do the same.

My personal goal would be to get us down to one page and maybe some of the older
patches apllied or removed if outdated. Perhaps some of you have a spare hour
to join. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt

* Re: Patchwork weekend this weekend?
@ 2010-03-27  8:44 ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2010-03-27  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

* Re: Patchwork weekend this weekend?
@ 2010-03-27  8:55   ` Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2010-03-27  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello.

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 09:44, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 26-03-10 22:53, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > While zecke did a great job some time ago to flush our patchwork queue and we
> > are getting better in reviewing and applying patches in a timely manner we still
> > have some patches sitting in patchwork.
> >
> > Especially the older one bother me. Today I started to go through some of the
> > patches and applied them or asked for comments. I hope to have 1-2 hours on
> > saturday and sunday as well to do the same.
> >
> > My personal goal would be to get us down to one page and maybe some of the older
> > patches apllied or removed if outdated. Perhaps some of you have a spare hour
> > to join. :)
>
> I was able to push 5 patches in the time needed to eat a bowl of muesli,
> so if everyone chips in we should be able to clear the patchwork q :)

Great. Thanks for this. During my breakfast I was able to clean up the list from
some superseded and already applied patches. I will be back in  the evening to
pick some more patches, review, test and push them.

@ 2010-03-28 12:01     ` Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2010-03-28 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello.

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 09:55, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 09:44, Koen Kooi wrote:
> >
> > I was able to push 5 patches in the time needed to eat a bowl of muesli,
> > so if everyone chips in we should be able to clear the patchwork q :)
>
> Great. Thanks for this. During my breakfast I was able to clean up the list from
> some superseded and already applied patches. I will be back in  the evening to
> pick some more patches, review, test and push them.

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped out! We are down from 112 to 74 patches. For
most of the missing ones I don't feel comfortable in reviewing them. If you have
a moment please have lock and see if there is something within your area of
expertise. Have a nice rest weekend.

@ 2010-03-28 12:35       ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2010-03-28 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On 03/28/2010 08:01 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 09:55, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 09:44, Koen Kooi wrote:
>>>
>>> I was able to push 5 patches in the time needed to eat a bowl of muesli,
>>> so if everyone chips in we should be able to clear the patchwork q :)
>>
>> Great. Thanks for this. During my breakfast I was able to clean up the list from
>> some superseded and already applied patches. I will be back in  the evening to
>> pick some more patches, review, test and push them.
>
> Thanks a lot to everyone who helped out! We are down from 112 to 74 patches. For
> most of the missing ones I don't feel comfortable in reviewing them. If you have
> a moment please have lock and see if there is something within your area of
> expertise. Have a nice rest weekend.

Also, there are likely some that no longer need applying or were for
discussion purposes only. If you know of something like that go ahead
and mark it is archived. I'll try and go through the list this afternoon
also.

Philip

* Re: Patchwork weekend this weekend?
@ 2010-03-28 13:48       ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2010-03-28 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

* Re: Patchwork weekend this weekend?
@ 2010-03-29 14:42         ` Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2010-03-29 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 15:48 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> There are also a considerable amount of bitbake patches in there, could
> the bitbake hackers please take care of those?

Where?

http://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/openembedded/list/ ?

I can see one, am I missing something?

Cheers,