* [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2010 - Assigned the Sessions to Hours
@ 2010-04-01 23:38 Till Kamppeter
       [not found] ` <1271090172.3228.156.camel@worm.elk>
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2010-04-01 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Open Printing, printing-summit, Printing-japan

Hi,

I have now put up tables with the exact hours for the sessions on

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lf/openprinting-summit-san-francisco-2010

Please check whether your desired sessions are included, at the right
time and with the right duration. Also abstracts for sessions and slides
as PDF files are welcome.

    Till

* Re: [Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2010 - Assigned the Sessions to Hours
       [not found] ` <1271090172.3228.156.camel@worm.elk>
@ 2010-04-12 18:30   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2010-04-12 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Waugh; +Cc: Open Printing, Printing-japan, printing-summit

Thank you for the slides, I have uploaded them to the site now.

    Till