* OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-04 16:25 Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2010-05-04 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi!

I have good news: We have been accepted for a project booth at LinuxTag again
this year.
This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair in Europe and the
opportunity to get in touch with users, companies and other projects there.
In contrast to last year I have asked for more space but I do not have any
information about what we will get.

LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from June 9 to 12.

I can take care about organising this event for us and about some basic
equipment and a few devices. It would be great to have some more of us there to
man the booth. I can order exhibitor passes for us, so if you like to help
please let me know soon: In contrast to last year we do not get a defined number
of these but we have to register one by one by submitting the name.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15

* Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-21 13:33 ` Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2010-05-21 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi all,

who will be able to attend LinuxTag? It would be nice to have some people who
are able to man the booth and who have some interesting things to show.
Of course we have a couple of free tickets.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
and the reality of tomorrow.            Fax: +49 271-771091-19
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor@kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en

* Re: Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-21 15:30   ` Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
From: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer @ 2010-05-21 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi Florian,

I'll be there on friday, where I have a talk.
I don't know yet whether I'll arrive on thursday, but if so, I can help
a couple of hours. I could bring my HTC Dream that is running an
OE-based phone stack.

Cheers,

--
:M:

* Re: OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-27 10:40 ` pHilipp Zabel
From: pHilipp Zabel @ 2010-05-27 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hallo Florian,

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Florian Boor
<florian.boor@kernelconcepts.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have good news: We have been accepted for a project booth at LinuxTag again
> this year.
> This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair in Europe and the
> opportunity to get in touch with users, companies and other projects there.
> In contrast to last year I have asked for more space but I do not have any
> information about what we will get.
>
> LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from June 9 to 12.
>
> I can take care about organising this event for us and about some basic
> equipment and a few devices. It would be great to have some more of us there to
> man the booth. I can order exhibitor passes for us, so if you like to help
> please let me know soon: In contrast to last year we do not get a defined number
> of these but we have to register one by one by submitting the name.

Wenn ich noch nicht zu spät dran bin, wäre ich auch dabei. Wie jedes
mal kann ich nur am Samstag sicher und evtl. am Freitag (nachmittag)
beistehen.

gruesze
Philipp

* Re: OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-27 10:43   ` Marcin Juszkiewicz
From: Marcin Juszkiewicz @ 2010-05-27 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dnia czwartek, 27 maja 2010 o 12:40:31 pHilipp Zabel napisał(a):
> Wenn ich noch nicht zu spät dran bin, wäre ich auch dabei. Wie jedes
> mal kann ich nur am Samstag sicher und evtl. am Freitag (nachmittag)
> beistehen.

Ja, naturlich (my default answer when someone writes/tells something in
German).

Can you write in English? I only understood day names from your post.

JID:      hrw@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz

* Re: OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-27 11:47     ` pHilipp Zabel
From: pHilipp Zabel @ 2010-05-27 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Marcin Juszkiewicz
<marcin@juszkiewicz.com.pl> wrote:
> Dnia czwartek, 27 maja 2010 o 12:40:31 pHilipp Zabel napisał(a):
>> Wenn ich noch nicht zu spät dran bin, wäre ich auch dabei. Wie jedes
>> mal kann ich nur am Samstag sicher und evtl. am Freitag (nachmittag)
>> beistehen.

That was me expecting Florian to interpret the answer, forgetting to
change the recipient, you name it.

> Ja, naturlich (my default answer when someone writes/tells something in
> German).
>
> Can you write in English? I only understood day names from your post.

"If it's not too late, count me in. As before, I can only assist on
Saturday and perhaps Friday (in the afternoon)."

regards
Philipp

* Re: Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-05-27 21:52   ` Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2010-05-27 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dear Florian,

Am Freitag, den 21.05.2010, 15:33 +0200 schrieb Florian Boor:

> who will be able to attend LinuxTag? It would be nice to have some people who
> are able to man the booth and who have some interesting things to show.
> Of course we have a couple of free tickets.

I could definitely help out on Saturday. Maybe on Thursday late
afternoon.

I only have a BeagleBoard C3.

Thanks,

Paul

* Re: OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-06-01 16:30       ` Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2010-06-01 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi Philipp,

sorry for the late response, I have been travelling and I'm slowly catching up.

pHilipp Zabel schrieb:
> "If it's not too late, count me in. As before, I can only assist on
> Saturday and perhaps Friday (in the afternoon)."

great I guess its not to late in any way. :-) For the exhibitor passes its to
late officially but we might be lucky. I still have some free tickets anyway so
it would not do much of harm...

Greetings

Florian

--

@ 2010-06-01 16:35     ` Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2010-06-01 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: paulepanter

Hi Paul,

sorry for the late response, I've been travelling and I'm slowly catching up.

Paul Menzel schrieb:
> I could definitely help out on Saturday. Maybe on Thursday late
> afternoon.

very nice - this would be great! I will make sure you get a ticket too.

> I only have a BeagleBoard C3.

I will have one of these with me I think but if you have something nice to show
bring it with you!

Greetings

Florian

--

@ 2010-06-01 19:16       ` eric weiss
From: eric weiss @ 2010-06-01 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: paulepanter

Florian Boor wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> sorry for the late response, I've been travelling and I'm slowly catching up.
>
> Paul Menzel schrieb:
>
>> I could definitely help out on Saturday. Maybe on Thursday late
>> afternoon.
>>

> very nice - this would be great! I will make sure you get a ticket too.
>

>> I only have a BeagleBoard C3.
>>

> I will have one of these with me I think but if you have something nice to show
> bring it with you!
>
> Greetings
>
> Florian

Hi all
i am not 100%  sure about visiting Berlin and participate on linuxtag2010.

but i can provide  sharp c3000/1000 and Z1-netwalker running  some OE
build  distros
.

hilsen

pwgen

* Re: Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-06-13 15:15       ` Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
From: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer @ 2010-06-13 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Three cheers for Florian, who pretty much managed the OE appereance on
LinuxTag without any further help(!).

Next year we need to organize this better (yes, I'm guilty as well for
only stopping by a couple of hours...).

Thanks Florian!

--
:M:

* Re: Linuxtag 2010
@ 2010-06-14 20:27         ` Leon Woestenberg
From: Leon Woestenberg @ 2010-06-14 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey@vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Three cheers for Florian, who pretty much managed the OE appereance on
> LinuxTag without any further help(!).

I would like to add three beers for Florian.

Leon