* Time to merge support for new HVR-2200?
@ 2010-05-07 12:30 Francis Barber
From: Francis Barber @ 2010-05-07 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Toth; +Cc: linux-media

Hello Steven,

I was just what your plans are to submit the latest patches from
http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/saa7164-stable to the main linuxtv
repository?  It would be great to have these in the main kernel.

Kind regards,
Frank.

* Re: Time to merge support for new HVR-2200?
@ 2010-05-07 13:40 ` Steven Toth
       [not found]   ` <4BE439EC.4090100@gmail.com>
From: Steven Toth @ 2010-05-07 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francis Barber; +Cc: linux-media

On 5/7/10 8:30 AM, Francis Barber wrote:
> Hello Steven,
>
> I was just what your plans are to submit the latest patches from
> http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/saa7164-stable to the main linuxtv
> repository?  It would be great to have these in the main kernel.

Hi Frank.

Yeah, I actually have a large number of patches for the HVR22xx and the CX2388x
sitting up on kernellabs.com

I'm hoping to get these out for pull this weekend. Another dev is also working
on the TDA10048 fixes so the plan is to pull these into saa7164-dev, test using
a generator and (all being well) promote these into a unified tree.

Regards,

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com

@ 2010-05-07 17:05     ` Steven Toth
From: Steven Toth @ 2010-05-07 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RoboSK, linux-media

On 5/7/10 12:03 PM, RoboSK wrote:
> Hi, is supported Analog (PAL) part - or only DVB-T ?

re-added the mailing list, don't direct mail.

DVB-T or ATSC/QAM depending on where you are.

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com

* Re: Time to merge support for new HVR-2200?
@ 2010-05-07 17:23       ` RoboSK
From: RoboSK @ 2010-05-07 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

-sorry, my bad (use reply and dont check target email...)
-i im from Europe/PAL system - it is supported ?

thanks

@ 2010-05-07 19:41         ` Steven Toth
From: Steven Toth @ 2010-05-07 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RoboSK; +Cc: linux-media

On 5/7/10 1:23 PM, RoboSK wrote:
> -sorry, my bad (use reply and dont check target email...)
> -i im from Europe/PAL system - it is supported ?

No.

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com