* AR9170 FW
@ 2010-05-22  1:17 David H. Lynch Jr.
From: David H. Lynch Jr. @ 2010-05-22  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Lamparter, linux-wireless

     I have been playing with the assorted timers in the ar9170.

     My preliminary observations seem to be indicating that
         AR9170_TIMER_REG_TIMER0 might actually be running at 40mhz/25ns,
     But that all the other timers seem to be running far slower - i.e.
maybe they are cascaded of the overflow on timer0.
     I have specifically looked at timer1-4 and tic_timer and clock_low
and they all seem to be running very slow.

     The docs that I have imply but do not state that all these clocks
are directly off the 25ns/40mhz superH clock.

     Have you had any experience with the clocks and their rates ?

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-22  1:17 UTC | newest]