* XCP community call
@ 2010-10-06 11:14 ` Jonathan Ludlam
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Jonathan Ludlam @ 2010-10-06 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, Xen List, xen-api

Hi all,

The next XCP community call is somewhat overdue, and many things have happened in the intervening time. In particular, Stephen Spector has sadly (for us) moved on to new projects, so we currently don't have a community manager to organise such things as these calls. Until we get someone (or two!) to fill Stephens role, I'll temporarily try to organise at least the next call.

Previously there was some discussion about time zones, in particular I believe we were trying to make time a little more convenient for our Asian participants. So if you'd like to attend the call, please give me a mail and let me know your time zone, and I'll try and maximise the number of people that can join us conveniently.

I'd also like to ask if there is anyone who would particularly like to talk - I believe that before Stephen left we were soliciting participation from any cloud providers who are interested in XCP. If you'd like to talk a little, please contact me directly.

Thanks everyone,

Jon Ludlam

* Re: XCP community call
@ 2010-10-11 12:15   ` Jonathan Ludlam
       [not found]     ` <4C096684-6566-4892-9D08-736B9F170521-mvvWK6WmYclDPfheJLI6IQ@public.gmane.org>
       [not found]   ` <78BCB0DC-C003-4E90-BAD4-B86D48AE9655-mvvWK6WmYclDPfheJLI6IQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Jonathan Ludlam @ 2010-10-11 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Ludlam; +Cc: xen-devel, Xen List, xen-api

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. The time that seems most convenient is 2pm BST on Thursday 14th October. Details are as follows:

Meeting Date:  October 14, 2010
Time:  2:00 pm UK (London) / 9:00 am US EST
Location: IRC #xen-api on Freenode
Dial-In: 1.888.371.8921  Code: 14588484

International dial in numbers:
http://www.btconferencing.com/citrix/globalaccess/

I'll post an agenda and some slides before the meeting happens. If there is anything anybody particularly wants to discuss, please get in touch!

Jon

On 6 Oct 2010, at 12:14, Jonathan Ludlam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The next XCP community call is somewhat overdue, and many things have happened in the intervening time. In particular, Stephen Spector has sadly (for us) moved on to new projects, so we currently don't have a community manager to organise such things as these calls. Until we get someone (or two!) to fill Stephens role, I'll temporarily try to organise at least the next call.
>
> Previously there was some discussion about time zones, in particular I believe we were trying to make time a little more convenient for our Asian participants. So if you'd like to attend the call, please give me a mail and let me know your time zone, and I'll try and maximise the number of people that can join us conveniently.
>
> I'd also like to ask if there is anyone who would particularly like to talk - I believe that before Stephen left we were soliciting participation from any cloud providers who are interested in XCP. If you'd like to talk a little, please contact me directly.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Jon Ludlam

* Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call
       [not found]     ` <4C096684-6566-4892-9D08-736B9F170521-mvvWK6WmYclDPfheJLI6IQ@public.gmane.org>
@ 2010-10-11 16:37       ` Grant McWilliams
From: Grant McWilliams @ 2010-10-11 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Ludlam
  Cc: xen-devel-GuqFBffKawuULHF6PoxzQEEOCMrvLtNR, Xen List, xen-api

 On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Jonathan Ludlam <
Jonathan.Ludlam-mvvWK6WmYclDPfheJLI6IQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your replies. The time that seems most convenient is 2pm BST on
> Thursday 14th October. Details are as follows:
>
> Meeting Date:  October 14, 2010
> Time:  2:00 pm UK (London) / 9:00 am US EST
> Location: IRC #xen-api on Freenode
> Dial-In: 1.888.371.8921  Code: 14588484
>
> International dial in numbers:
> http://www.btconferencing.com/citrix/globalaccess/
>
> I'll post an agenda and some slides before the meeting happens. If there is
> anything anybody particularly wants to discuss, please get in touch!
>
> Jon
>

> On 6 Oct 2010, at 12:14, Jonathan Ludlam wrote:

Roughly what happens on these calls? I'm rolling XCP out for college labs
but I'm not sure I'd be of any benefit to be on the call.

Grant McWilliams

@ 2010-10-12  0:49     ` Marco Sinhoreli
From: Marco Sinhoreli @ 2010-10-12  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Ludlam
  Cc: xen-devel-GuqFBffKawuULHF6PoxzQEEOCMrvLtNR, Xen List, xen-api

Hi:

My time zone is UTC -3 (Brazil).

Cheers!

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Jonathan Ludlam
<Jonathan.Ludlam-mvvWK6WmYclDPfheJLI6IQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The next XCP community call is somewhat overdue, and many things have happened in the intervening time. In particular, Stephen Spector has sadly (for us) moved on to new projects, so we currently don't have a community manager to organise such things as these calls. Until we get someone (or two!) to fill Stephens role, I'll temporarily try to organise at least the next call.
>
> Previously there was some discussion about time zones, in particular I believe we were trying to make time a little more convenient for our Asian participants. So if you'd like to attend the call, please give me a mail and let me know your time zone, and I'll try and maximise the number of people that can join us conveniently.
>
> I'd also like to ask if there is anyone who would particularly like to talk - I believe that before Stephen left we were soliciting participation from any cloud providers who are interested in XCP. If you'd like to talk a little, please contact me directly.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Jon Ludlam

Marco Sinhoreli

* Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call
@ 2010-10-14 10:09         ` Jonathan Ludlam
From: Jonathan Ludlam @ 2010-10-14 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant McWilliams; +Cc: xen-devel, Xen List, xen-api

Hi Grant,

We'll be talking a little about the next release, the development process, we've got a couple of cloud providers talking and a bit about the new VHD caching feature.

Jon

Sent from my iPad

<http://www.btconferencing.com/citrix/globalaccess/>http://www.btconferencing.com/citrix/globalaccess/

@ 2010-10-14 12:46       ` Jonathan Ludlam