* xen-testing: xend doesn't start. undefined symbol: xc_cpupool_movedomain
@ 2010-07-13 18:31 Min Lee
From: Min Lee @ 2010-07-13 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel

I tried current xen-testing with pvops-kernel, but xend doesn't start.
Here's the message below. any idea?
thanks for any help.
Min

--

root@ubuntu172:~# /etc/init.d/xend status
Traceback (most recent call last):

* Re: xen-testing: xend doesn't start. undefined symbol: xc_cpupool_movedomain
@ 2010-07-13 18:57 ` Keir Fraser
From: Keir Fraser @ 2010-07-13 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Min Lee, Xen-devel

You have mismatching versions of variuous Xen libraries installed. In this
case, the Xc.so extension package for Python is probably from xen-unstable,
while your libxenctrl is probably from a stable branch. Hence the warning
about an unresolved symbol.

This doesn't belong on xen-devel by the way, it's a user question.

 -- Keir

@ 2010-07-13 19:06   ` Min Lee
From: Min Lee @ 2010-07-13 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel