* [Printing-architecture] Last Call - OP Vector Printer Driver API/1.0 - ends 13 August
@ 2010-07-13 20:53 Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2010-07-13 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, Printing-japan, Till Kamppeter,
	Osamu MIHARA, Ira McDonald

Greetings,

Starting today and ending on Friday 13 August 2010, I am pleased to
announce the Open Printing WG Last Call of the OP Vector Printer
Driver API/1.0, which is located at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/openprinting/vector/opvp-spec-1.0rc6.pdf

Please positively confirm that you have reviewed this specification
and either (a) have comments or (b) have no comments, as follows:

  To: printing-architecture@lists.linux-foundation.org
  Subject: <Company/Individual> has <no> comments on OP Vector API/1.0

Please include both page number and line number for each of
your comments (they are present in the above PDF file).

Cheers,
- Ira (Chair Open Printing WG)

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic@gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Last Call - OP Vector Printer Driver API/1.0 - ends 13 August
@ 2010-08-12 21:17 ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2010-08-12 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, Osamu MIHARA, Printing-japan

I reviewed the specs and for me all is OK.

    Till

@ 2010-08-13  6:41   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2010-08-13  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald; +Cc: printing-architecture, Osamu MIHARA, Printing-japan