* Full Cone NAT - Time elapsed inside local network
@ 2010-08-24  4:06 Navid Mohaghegh
From: Navid Mohaghegh @ 2010-08-24  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi,

In a case of Full Cone NAT, could you please help me to see how to
enable timers to record the time spent by a packet inside my local network?

Basically I need to see how long it takes for a series of matched
packets to be serviced inside my local network ...

Thank you,
Navid

* Re: Full Cone NAT - Time elapsed inside local network
@ 2010-08-24  6:47 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2010-08-24  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Navid Mohaghegh; +Cc: netfilter

On Tuesday 2010-08-24 06:06, Navid Mohaghegh wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In a case of Full Cone NAT, could you please help me to see how to
>enable timers to record the time spent by a packet inside my local network?
>
>Basically I need to see how long it takes for a series of matched
>packets to be serviced inside my local network ...

See round-trip time.

* Full Cone NAT - Time elapsed inside local network
@ 2010-08-24  4:10 Navid Mohaghegh