* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2010-08-26 22:08 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-08-26 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2010-09-15 13:21 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2010-09-15 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

On 08/26/10 18:08, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F14/services_postgresql.patch
>

> tmpfs /var/run

Merged.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2010-02-23 20:38 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-02-23 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F13/services_postgresql.patch

File context for /etc/sysconfig/pgsql and other bugs.

Sends audit messages connect to posgresql_server port

Reads its own process info

+        postgresql_signal(rgmanager_t)

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2009-11-12 21:51 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-11-12 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/services_postgresql.patch

New config dir, label for init script

connect to postgreql ports, uses pam sends audit messages.

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2009-05-23 11:44     ` KaiGai Kohei
From: KaiGai Kohei @ 2009-05-23 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 05/22/2009 10:51 AM, KaiGai Kohei wrote:
>> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>>> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_postgresql.patch
>>>

>>> Add _admin interface
>>> Type for init script,
>>>
>>> And I believe a couple of transtions to be to proc_t not proc_exec_t
>>
>> In the latest refpolicy, sepgsql_proc_t is an alias of
>> sepgsql_proc_exec_t.
>> Other procedure types also have xxxx_sepgsql_proc_exec_t, so it should
>> follow the convension.
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> ok.  Did not make much sense to me, you are creating executables?

Yes, db_procedure class objects are executable stuff.

We assume xxxx_proc_exec_t types are assigned to SQL procedures.
SQL procedures are invoked and executed as a part of SQL query,
and some of them (with sepgsql_trusted_proc_exec_t) can causes
domain transition during execution of the procedure.

It is an analogy of executable programs in database.

KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2009-05-22 18:17   ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-05-22 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

@ 2009-05-22 14:51 ` KaiGai Kohei
From: KaiGai Kohei @ 2009-05-22 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

@ 2009-05-22 14:33 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-05-22 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_postgresql.patch

Add _admin interface
Type for init script,

And I believe a couple of transtions to be to proc_t not proc_exec_t

Added a transition on creation of sock_file

* [refpolicy] services_postgresql.patch
@ 2009-03-24 13:53 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-03-24 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy