* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2010-08-26 22:20 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-08-26 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2010-02-23 22:13 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-02-23 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F13/services_setroubleshoot.patch

Policy to handle the fixit button in setroubleshoot.

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2009-11-12 21:59 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-11-12 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/services_setroubleshoot.patch

setroubleshoot now has a fixit button.

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2009-07-20 19:40   ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-07-20 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

On 07/20/2009 02:27 PM, Christopher J. PeBenito wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 08:53 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/services_setroubleshoot.patch
>>
>> Removed initrc part of the patch.
>
> You have this:
>
> +# if bad library causes setroubleshoot to require these, we want to give it so setroubleshoot can continue to run
> +allow setroubleshootd_t self:process { execmem execstack };
>
> Is this anticipated to be a temporary issue?  If so, I'd prefer to keep
> it out of refpolicy upstream.  Otherwise it would seem to be better to
> be in a distro_redhat.

Maybe make it a dontaudit?

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2009-07-20 18:27 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2009-07-20 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2009-06-30 12:53 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-06-30 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

@ 2009-06-30 12:47 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2009-06-30 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 21:07 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_setroubleshoot.patch
>
> La bel for initrc script

Isn't setroubleshoot no longer a daemon?  If so, this likely needs to be
dropped.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2009-06-09  1:07 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-06-09  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

@ 2009-03-24 14:00 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-03-24 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_setroubleshoot.patch

setroubleshoot has been rewritten to use dbus

needs sys_nice

Will kill itself and send signals to itself

Lots reads net_sysctls.

if a process or file becomes unlabeled_t setroubleshoot will look at it

examines all devices on the system

examines all files for at least getattr

Sends audit messages

Examines binary policy for audit2why functionality

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2008-10-14 19:37 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2008-10-14 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

* [refpolicy] services_setroubleshoot.patch
@ 2008-09-24 20:04 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2008-09-24 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy