* [refpolicy] services_virt.patch
@ 2010-08-26 22:28 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-08-26 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

* [refpolicy] services_virt.patch
@ 2010-02-23 21:58 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2010-02-23 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F13/services_virt.patch

New context for virt

+    virt_transition_svirt(unconfined_t, unconfined_r)

Allow virt to use hugetlbfs, and fusefs

svirt Needs to be able to use xen images

reads all domain states usr_t files

* [refpolicy] services_virt.patch
@ 2010-02-09 15:28 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2010-02-09 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 17:05 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F12/services_virt.patch
>
> svirt/libvirt policy.

Merged.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC

* [refpolicy] services_virt.patch
@ 2009-11-12 22:05 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-11-12 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

@ 2009-06-09  1:12 Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2009-06-09  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_virt.patch

New policy for virt

* [refpolicy] services_virt.patch
@ 2008-12-03 15:32 ` Christopher J. PeBenito
From: Christopher J. PeBenito @ 2008-12-03 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: refpolicy

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 16:25 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/F11/services_virt.patch
>
> initrc type for libvirt
>
> Add interface to communicate via stream
>
> Manage config interface
>
> Define attribute virt_image_type so others can create virtual images and
> virtual processes definitions other then qemu_t
>
> Currently running virtd as unconfiened.

Merged.

--
Chris PeBenito