* [Qemu-devel] webcam under windows xp guest
@ 2010-08-27 22:07 Frans de Boer
From: Frans de Boer @ 2010-08-27 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I have searched the Internet, but could not find conclusive answers. I
did find a lot of questions, but that's about it.

I run Linux, QEMU/KVM 0.12.5 and have loaded windows XP.
My webcam is being recognized by Windows XP, but all I get is a black
screen when I try to use it. I use the -usbdevice host:vendor:id
directive. The light goes on (and never off again until I reboot the
physical machine).

Since this problem is not new, I just wonder what might be wrong?

Regards,
Frans.