* KVM call agenda for September 7
@ 2010-09-06 20:00 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2010-09-06 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm-devel, qemu-devel

Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

thanks,
Juan.

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for September 7
@ 2010-09-06 20:00 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2010-09-06 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm-devel, qemu-devel

Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

thanks,
Juan.

* Re: KVM call agenda for September 7
@ 2010-09-07  5:12   ` Avi Kivity
From: Avi Kivity @ 2010-09-07  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan Quintela; +Cc: kvm-devel, qemu-devel

  On 09/06/2010 11:00 PM, Juan Quintela wrote:
> Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

0.13?

signature is too narrow to contain.

* [Qemu-devel] Re: KVM call agenda for September 7
@ 2010-09-07  5:12   ` Avi Kivity
From: Avi Kivity @ 2010-09-07  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan Quintela; +Cc: qemu-devel, kvm-devel

  On 09/06/2010 11:00 PM, Juan Quintela wrote:
> Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

0.13?

signature is too narrow to contain.

* Device hotplug issues
@ 2010-09-07 12:37     ` pradeepkumar
From: pradeepkumar @ 2010-09-07 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Avi Kivity; +Cc: rharper, skannery, kvm-devel, qemu-devel

Hi

I tried to add a device to guest from upstream qemu monitor using
"device_add".
when i try to add VGA, vmware-svga..etc, from qemu monitor my qemu
monitor is aborted,  Since these devices already registered.
I dont see a reason to kill monitor. I think abort() is a bit rough.
we need a better way to handle it.  If a user try to add a already
registered device, qemu should convey this to user saying that, this
device already registered and an error message should be fine than
aborting qemu.

        QLIST_FOREACH(block, &ram_list.blocks, next) {
        if (!strcmp(block->idstr, new_block->idstr)) {
            fprintf(stderr, "RAMBlock \"%s\" already registered,
        abort!\n",
                    new_block->idstr);
            abort();
        }