* [ath9k-devel] Problem with monitor mode
@ 2010-09-08 18:11 ABM Musa
From: ABM Musa @ 2010-09-08 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi,

I am using ath9k with openwrt backfire on tplink-1043nd. In monitor
mode, it captures fraction of the packets only. For example, following
is the no. of packets captured with tcpdump for a run:

419 packets captured
8343 packets received by filter
0 packets dropped by kernel

Also the monitor interface can't capture any packet after sometime and I
need to del the interface and create a new one. Please let me know if
there is any issue with monitor mode in ath9k or I may have any problems
in settings.

- Musa

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-08 18:11 UTC | newest]