* [Buildroot] my todo list
@ 2010-09-19 10:22 Marcus Osdoba
From: Marcus Osdoba @ 2010-09-19 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

  Hi mailinglist,

Just to prevent redundant work, here is my planning list:

P1
- be ready for corrections on util-linux-NG and xfsprogs after your reviews
- be ready for corrections on transmission bittorrent client after your
review

P2
- cups 1.3 installs in lib64 (which prevents correct work on the target)
and is outdated, since I like to run my dockstar as a printserver I will
take care of migrating to autotargets and make cups 1.4 to install
correctly for 32bit targets

P3
- current python is rather outdated (version from 2006?) - it's in my
field of view to upgrade to a recent 2.6 version
- webif is an old version (2006?) and is very router specific - luci
seems to be good replacement, but there seems too much work to do...

Regards,
Marcus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-19 10:22 UTC | newest]