* OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-12 15:36 Raffaele Recalcati
From: Raffaele Recalcati @ 2010-10-12 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
a skilled OE developer.
I hope that I have done the right thing.

See you in Cambridge,
Recalcati

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-12 16:03 ` Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2010-10-12 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello.

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 17:36, Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
> I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
> I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
> a skilled OE developer.

Feel welcome. OEDEM is open for everyone. We will not have any introductions or
similar though. Focus is on current and future development.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-12 20:53 ` Frans Meulenbroeks
From: Frans Meulenbroeks @ 2010-10-12 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
> I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
> I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
> a skilled OE developer.
> I hope that I have done the right thing.
>
> See you in Cambridge,
> Recalcati

Raffaele, glad to see you here.

Technical question to the board:
I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
being open, but better get this clear upfront.

Frans

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-13 17:51   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2010-10-13 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:53:14PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
> > I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
> > I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
> > a skilled OE developer.
> > I hope that I have done the right thing.
> >
> > See you in Cambridge,
> > Recalcati
>
> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>
> Technical question to the board:
> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
> being open, but better get this clear upfront.

Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
for later?

--
Denys

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-13 18:00     ` Frans Meulenbroeks
From: Frans Meulenbroeks @ 2010-10-13 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

2010/10/13 Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@denix.org>:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:53:14PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
>> > I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
>> > I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
>> > a skilled OE developer.
>> > I hope that I have done the right thing.
>> >
>> > See you in Cambridge,
>> > Recalcati
>>
>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>
>> Technical question to the board:
>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>
> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
> for later?

FIne with me!
Frans

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-14  7:26     ` Nicolas Ferre
From: Nicolas Ferre @ 2010-10-14  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Le 13/10/2010 19:51, Denys Dmytriyenko :
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:53:14PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
>>> I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
>>> I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
>>> a skilled OE developer.
>>> I hope that I have done the right thing.
>>>
>>> See you in Cambridge,
>>> Recalcati
>>
>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>
>> Technical question to the board:
>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>
> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
> for later?

I will also be in Cambridge and would like to meet you guys. I am not
sure to be able to attend to whole OEDEM but I would be happy to meet
you on Friday (morning).

So, if we can discuss technical aspects this particular day, It may be
easier for me to come.

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Ferre

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-14 11:01       ` Graeme Gregory
From: Graeme Gregory @ 2010-10-14 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

 On 13/10/2010 19:00, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2010/10/13 Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@denix.org>:

>>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>>
>>> Technical question to the board:
>>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
>> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
>> for later?
>>
> FIne with me!
If I make it down the only day I can make is friday, so if GA is moved
away you will be lacking board members.

Graeme

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-14 11:09         ` Frans Meulenbroeks
From: Frans Meulenbroeks @ 2010-10-14 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

2010/10/14 Graeme Gregory <dp@xora.org.uk>:
>  On 13/10/2010 19:00, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

>>> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
>>> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
>>> for later?
>>>
>> FIne with me!
> If I make it down the only day I can make is friday, so if GA is moved
> away you will be lacking board members.

Suggest still to have it on friday.
Advantage to taking it to the afternoon might be that people are maybe
more interested to keep it short (in order to be able to head for beer
& food).

Frans (who is not too fond about those meetings, but knows it is a necessity).

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-14 12:19       ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2010-10-14 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On 10/14/2010 03:26 AM, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> Le 13/10/2010 19:51, Denys Dmytriyenko :

>>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>>
>>> Technical question to the board:
>>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>>
>> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
>> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
>> for later?
>
> I will also be in Cambridge and would like to meet you guys. I am not
> sure to be able to attend to whole OEDEM but I would be happy to meet
> you on Friday (morning).
>
> So, if we can discuss technical aspects this particular day, It may be
> easier for me to come.

I'd still like to get the General Assembly out of the way first. There
may be eV members who can only be there early on Friday also.

Philip

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-18 10:11   ` Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2010-10-18 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 22:53 +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
> > I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
> > I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
> > a skilled OE developer.
> > I hope that I have done the right thing.
> >
> > See you in Cambridge,
> > Recalcati
>
> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>
> Technical question to the board:
> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
> being open, but better get this clear upfront.

I don't think this was answered so let me add that I don't think there
is an issue with non-members being present but they don't have a vote.
Its likely one of the first votes might be to take on new members of
course :)

Cheers,

Richard

* Re: OEDEM: info
@ 2010-10-18 10:24     ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2010-10-18 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On 10/18/2010 06:11 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 22:53 +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati<lamiaposta71@gmail.com>:
>>> I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
>>> I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
>>> a skilled OE developer.
>>> I hope that I have done the right thing.
>>>
>>> See you in Cambridge,
>>> Recalcati
>>
>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>
>> Technical question to the board:
>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>
> I don't think this was answered so let me add that I don't think there
> is an issue with non-members being present but they don't have a vote.
> Its likely one of the first votes might be to take on new members of
> course :)

I doubt the General Assembly will take very long. At this point it looks
like the Agenda will be vote in new members and approve the financial
report. It is open to non-members.

Philip