* [Qemu-devel] qemu & win4lin
@ 2010-10-26 21:03 admin
From: admin @ 2010-10-26 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Now that Win4Lin is history and as I can remember Win4Lin was based on
qemu, I have to move over all my win4lin virtual machines to qemu.

I cannot find qemu's latest features from faq available.

Last time i checked (about 2 years ago) there was no USB support and no
access to the host filesystem.
Did any of this change for running host as Linux and guest as windows
Xp/ME ?

* Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu & win4lin
@ 2010-10-27  4:59 ` Mulyadi Santosa
From: Mulyadi Santosa @ 2010-10-27  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin; +Cc: qemu-devel

Hi..

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 04:03, admin@mmri.us <admin@mmri.us> wrote:
> Last time i checked (about 2 years ago) there was no USB support and no
> access to the host filesystem.
> Did any of this change for running host as Linux and guest as windows Xp/ME

AFAIK, USB pass through is supported now (that's how I call it)....
and for host filesystem access, there's at least smb export (again,
this is just the way I call it)...uhm..and NBD I think

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant