* dri-devel/user: List(s) SF.N
@ 2010-12-03 22:49 Mike Mestnik
From: Mike Mestnik @ 2010-12-03 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dri-devel, dri-user

Hello dri-devel/user,
  It looks like these lists are no-longer in use, except for some bug
tracker tickets there is vary little traffic on these lists.

The lists currently being used are here:

I'm just informing you of this because I've just discovered it for
myself and I wanted to make you aware that you may still be a
subscriber.  I'm also testing to see if the new lists will receive this
message.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-03 22:49 UTC | newest]