* Change SUEN3 MACH to KMKIRKWOOD
@ 2011-01-11  8:32 Valentin Longchamp
From: Valentin Longchamp @ 2011-01-11  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello Russel,

Denx developper Stefan Roese had registered the MACH_SUEN3 with number
2255 when they had ported u-boot for our SUEN3 board.

Our company now has developped several boards with the same architecture
(and thus share quite a lot of code) and the MACH_SUEN3 really is board
specific and while it should define something generic. We have
disscussed with Stefan and have agreed that the best would be to keep
this MACH number but to change its name to something that is common to
all the boards and thus more logical for us.

Could you please change the MACH_SUEN3 (and all the corresponding suen3
occurences) to MACH_KM_KIRKWOOD (respectively km_kirkwood) in the
arch/arm/tools/mach-types file and the corresponding database ?

Thanks and best regards

--
Valentin Longchamp
Embedded Software Engineer
valentin.longchamp at keymile.com
www.keymile.com
______________________________________

@ 2011-01-11  8:38 ` Valentin Longchamp
From: Valentin Longchamp @ 2011-01-11  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Sorry I made a typo in the subject of the previous mail.

To avoid any confusion, the desired name definitely is KM_KIRKWOOD (and
not KMKIRKWOOD as written in the subject of the previous mail).

@ 2011-01-11 13:45   ` Russell King - ARM Linux
From: Russell King - ARM Linux @ 2011-01-11 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 09:38:57AM +0100, Valentin Longchamp wrote:
> Sorry I made a typo in the subject of the previous mail.
>
> To avoid any confusion, the desired name definitely is KM_KIRKWOOD (and
> not KMKIRKWOOD as written in the subject of the previous mail).

Please confirm that that the update I've just done is correct.  Thanks.

* Change SUEN3 MACH to KM_KIRKWOOD
@ 2011-01-11 13:50     ` Valentin Longchamp
From: Valentin Longchamp @ 2011-01-11 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 09:38:57AM +0100, Valentin Longchamp wrote:
>> Sorry I made a typo in the subject of the previous mail.
>>
>> To avoid any confusion, the desired name definitely is KM_KIRKWOOD (and
>> not KMKIRKWOOD as written in the subject of the previous mail).
>
> Please confirm that that the update I've just done is correct.  Thanks.

Yes the current name in the database is correct. Thank you for the change.

valentin.longchamp at keymile.com
www.keymile.com