* AGP Nvidia Geforce 7800 GS to donate
@ 2011-01-11 18:55 luya_tfz-qmL0uYcTTq3easaKlIn9Lw
       [not found] ` <1294772148.4d2ca7b46b983-L5X01fbnO0S3ikBYyZqyVg@public.gmane.org>
From: luya_tfz-qmL0uYcTTq3easaKlIn9Lw @ 2011-01-11 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Following suggestion from IRC, I am posting here to donate AGP Nvidia Geforce
7800GS BFG edition. It runs fine with Nouveau driver on Fedora 14. Because the
AGP motherboard stopped working and is replaced by a PCI-E version, I have no
longer use of that GPU.
Should someone be interested to obtain this GPU, please send me email and your
contact so I can ship it.

Luya Tshimbalanga

* Re: AGP Nvidia Geforce 7800 GS to donate
       [not found] ` <1294772148.4d2ca7b46b983-L5X01fbnO0S3ikBYyZqyVg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-01-15 14:56   ` Francesco Marella
From: Francesco Marella @ 2011-01-15 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: luya_tfz-qmL0uYcTTq3easaKlIn9Lw; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

Il giorno mar, 11/01/2011 alle 10.55 -0800, luya_tfz-qmL0uYcTTq3easaKlIn9Lw@public.gmane.org ha
scritto:
> Following suggestion from IRC, I am posting here to donate AGP Nvidia Geforce
> 7800GS BFG edition. It runs fine with Nouveau driver on Fedora 14. Because the
> AGP motherboard stopped working and is replaced by a PCI-E version, I have no
> longer use of that GPU.
> Should someone be interested to obtain this GPU, please send me email and your
> contact so I can ship it.

If no one of the developers are interested, I could take this card for
testing nouveau on a old machine I've here. Let me know.

Francesco (fmarl on irc)

@ 2011-01-22  5:27     ` Luya Tshimbalanga
From: Luya Tshimbalanga @ 2011-01-22  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francesco Marella; +Cc: nouveau-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW

On 15/01/11 06:56 AM, Francesco Marella wrote:
> If no one of the developers are interested, I could take this card for
> testing nouveau on a old machine I've here. Let me know.
>
> Francesco (fmarl on irc)

Email me your address so I can ship the videocard.

Regards,
Luya Tshimbalanga