From: Daniel Poelzleithner <poelzi@poelzi.org>
To: Josef Bacik <josef@redhat.com>
Cc: linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: flush-btrfs-1 hangs when building openwrt
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:16:33 +0100	[thread overview]

On 01/25/2011 04:30 PM, Josef Bacik wrote:

> How about sysrq+w when it's hanging.

Shows nothing.

> Also could you give the exact steps to
> reproduce?  I went to the openwrt site to try and build, but it seems like
> theres alot of moving parts.  If you can just tell me what to download and what
> you run to reproduce I can try and reproduce locally.  Thanks,

mkdir /btrfs/with/lots/of/space
cd /btrfs/with/lots/of/space
git clone git://nbd.name/openwrt.git
cd openwrt
wget
https://gist.github.com/raw/794593/b9e7e7b6dce71093a653953d7e39c94a6ffa4528/gistfile1.txt
-O .config

make
# take a nap, will take quite some time on the first run
If you prefere seeing output, which slows things down do

make V=99

instead. I skipped the packages repo here, because I don't think it will
make a difference. It hanges in the final steps of creating the image.

kind regards
 Daniel