* [mlmmj] Undelivered mail due to server woes
@ 2011-01-28 23:54 Ben Schmidt
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2011-01-28 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hi, everyone,

We had some server woes about 24 hours ago, and since we're still running a fairly
old version of Mlmmj, some mail was only partially delivered and not archived.
Fortunately, though, I happened to have copies of all the missing mail, so we have
inserted them into the archive. I think the most relevant people were CCed most of
the time, so we're not injecting the messages back into the system for redelivery.

However, you may like to check them on the web:
http://mlmmj.org/archive/mlmmj/201101bydate.html
Almost every message from Friday, 28 January is affected.

Or you may like to make use of Mlmmj's get functionality to request any messages
you did not receive:
mlmmj+get-2115@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2116@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2117@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2118@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2119@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2120@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2121@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2122@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2123@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2124@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2125@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2126@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2127@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2128@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2130@mlmmj.org
mlmmj+get-2131@mlmmj.org

Thanks a lot to Wolf who, despite being very busy, found time immediately to fix
the problem.

Ben.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-28 23:54 UTC | newest]