* Python-rados announcement
@ 2011-02-06 13:01 Hannu Valtonen
From: Hannu Valtonen @ 2011-02-06 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hello,

I wrote a basic Python ctypes librados wrapper:
https://github.com/Ormod/python-rados

It's in very initial stages of development and only supports things like
write/read/deletes at this stage.

Any patches/bugs/ideas are welcome and can be sent my way.

- Hannu Valtonen
hannu.valtonen@ormod.com

* Re: Python-rados announcement
@ 2011-02-09 19:32 ` Colin McCabe
From: Colin McCabe @ 2011-02-09 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hannu Valtonen; +Cc: ceph-devel

Hi Hannu,

This looks like a good start. Since it's under LGPL 2.1 (same license
as Ceph), we'd like to merge it into Ceph so that the python bindings
can be used by all. What do you think?

cheers,
Colin

@ 2011-02-09 19:38   ` Hannu Valtonen
From: Hannu Valtonen @ 2011-02-09 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Colin McCabe; +Cc: ceph-devel

On 2/9/11 9:32 PM, Colin McCabe wrote:
Hi,

Ceph's licensing is actually the reason I went for LGPL.

But anyway, as for merging, yeah, sounds good to me.

- Hannu