* OMAP4 Mux FW question
@ 2011-02-17 10:36 archit taneja
From: archit taneja @ 2011-02-17 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benoit Cousson, linux-omap

Hi,

Does the current Mux Framework support configuration of Registers like
CONTROL_DSIPHY, CONTROL_USB etc in SYSCTRL_PADCONF_CORE in OMAP4? Could
someone guide me to an example?

Thanks,
Archit

* RE: OMAP4 Mux FW question
@ 2011-02-17 11:35 ` Sricharan R
From: Sricharan R @ 2011-02-17 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Archit Taneja, Benoit Cousson, linux-omap

Hi Archit,
 Those control registers are not a part of the mux list.
 So the mux framework does not support configuring them.
 Only the pad mux registers are configured.

Thanks,
 Sricharan

* RE: OMAP4 Mux FW question
@ 2011-02-17 11:41   ` Santosh Shilimkar
From: Santosh Shilimkar @ 2011-02-17 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sricharan R, Archit Taneja, Benoit Cousson, linux-omap

(Avoid top posting please)

[....]

If they are not part of MUX registers then you could
use control APIs directly. They should work.

omap4_ctrl_pad_readl() and omap4_ctrl_pad_writel()

Regards,
Santosh

* Re: OMAP4 Mux FW question
@ 2011-02-18  5:08     ` archit taneja
From: archit taneja @ 2011-02-18  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shilimkar, Santosh; +Cc: R, Sricharan, Cousson, Benoit, linux-omap

Hi,

On Thursday 17 February 2011 05:11 PM, Shilimkar, Santosh wrote:
> (Avoid top posting please)

I tried this out, it works fine with this.

Thanks,
Archit