* `local' built-in POSIX?
@ 2011-03-26 22:50 Michael Witten
From: Michael Witten @ 2011-03-26 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dash

I can't find POSIX documentation for the `local' built-in, which is
available in both dash and bash for the creation of function-local
variables.

Is it not standard POSIX? If it is not, should it be removed from dash?

Sincerely,
Michael Witten

* Re: `local' built-in POSIX?
@ 2011-03-26 22:56 ` Eric Blake