* GPS
@ 2011-04-13 11:16 lingala mamata
From: lingala mamata @ 2011-04-13 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

I need some info regarding the GPS support in ofono. I see that there is
some NMEA related information which can be retrieved using GPS Api's, Does
this also address AGPS functionality? If not please let me is there any plan
to support  the same.

Mamata.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 282 bytes --]

* Re: GPS
@ 2011-04-19 12:16 ` lingala mamata
From: lingala mamata @ 2011-04-19 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Could some one provide information for my query.

Mamata.

On 13 April 2011 16:46, lingala mamata <lingala.mamata@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some info regarding the GPS support in ofono. I see that there is
> some NMEA related information which can be retrieved using GPS Api's, Does
> this also address AGPS functionality? If not please let me is there any plan
> to support  the same.
>
> Mamata.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 724 bytes --]

* Re: GPS
@ 2011-04-19 14:12   ` Denis Kenzior
From: Denis Kenzior @ 2011-04-19 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono