* [Question] Demo apps myftp
@ 2011-05-28 14:44 Nguyễn Phước Thành
From: Nguyễn Phước Thành @ 2011-05-28 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

In code myftp.c, function command_recv. If filename to save =NULL, fd=1

if ( filename = NULL ) fd = 1;
     else if ( (fd =
open(filename,O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC,S_IREAD|S_IWRITE)) = -1 )

When if receiver file ,Where is this endpoint will save file?
I am trying send file 300MB, but it slow (than 2 hours).And I don't know
where myftp save this file.

* Re: [Question] Demo apps myftp
@ 2011-05-30  3:25 ` Wei Yongjun
From: Wei Yongjun @ 2011-05-30  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

In code myftp.c, function command_recv. If filename to save =NULL, fd=1

> if ( filename = NULL ) fd = 1;
>     else if ( (fd = open(filename,O_WRONLY|O_CREAT|O_TRUNC,S_IREAD|S_IWRITE)) = -1 )
>
> When if receiver file ,Where is this endpoint will save file?
> I am trying send file 300MB, but it slow (than 2 hours).And I don't know where myftp save this file.

fd = 1 means that file is output to stdout.