* XenSummit Agenda and Registration
@ 2011-06-22 15:21 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2011-06-22 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xen-api, xen-arm

Dear Xen developer,

as you have attended XenSummit in the past, I wanted to let you know
that registration <http://www.regonline.com/xensummit_na_2011> for
XenSummit North America taking place Aug 2-3 in Santa Clara, CA is now
open and that we have published the speaker line-up
<http://xen.org/community/xensummit.html>. We have some pretty exciting
content on the agenda this year. I am quite proud that we managed to
secure a technical Amazon keynote and that Mark Templeton the CTO of
Citrix will open XenSummit. A more detailed schedule will follow in the
next few days.

As in past years, we will need to charge the small nominal sum of US
$125 to help cover some of the cost. I expect the the available
registrations to fill up quickly this year. Please make sure that that
you don't get caught out by leaving registration too late. Should you
have any difficulties with the registration site, please don't hesitate
to get in touch with me.

If you need an invitation letter to get a US visa, please fill out this
form <http://xen.org/polls/xensummit_na_2011_invitationletter.html> and
drop me an e-mail if you need the letter urgently.

I look forward to meet you all for the first time!

Thank you,

Lars Kurth
Xen Community Manager