* [GIT PULL] mmc: atmel rework for next
@ 2011-08-16 15:36 ` Nicolas Ferre
From: Nicolas Ferre @ 2011-08-16 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Ball, linux-mmc, 'linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org'
  Cc: Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD, Ludovic Desroches, Linux Kernel list

Hi Chris,

Please pull from:

git://github.com/at91linux/linux-2.6-at91.git nfe/mmc_atmel

This is a series that reworks the atmel-mci driver for a future merge of both at91_mci and atmel-mci drivers. Those patches have been discussed on the mailing-list.
I added a tiny at91_mci patch also sent last week.

Those changes are made on top of current linus' git tree (v3.1-rc2-64-g688d1b3).

Thanks.

Ludovic Desroches (8):
      mmc: atmel-mci: change namespace
      mmc: atmel-mci: change atmci_readl and atmci_writel macros
      mmc: atmel-mci: indentation
      mmc: atmel-mci: add pdc support and runtime capabilities detection
      mmc: atmel-mci: change atmci_start_command to atmci_send_command
      mmc: atmel-mci: use ATMEL_PDC_SCND_BUF_OFF instead of a literal value
      mmc: atmel-mci: correct sg buffer size evaluation
      mmc: atmel-mci: fix a potential issue about pending PDC interrupts

Nicolas Ferre (1):
      mmc: at91_mci: remove the use of irq_to_gpio

 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c |    2 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/at91_mci.c              |    6 +-
 drivers/mmc/host/atmel-mci-regs.h        |  220 +++++----
 drivers/mmc/host/atmel-mci.c             |  823 ++++++++++++++++++++----------
 include/linux/atmel-mci.h                |    4 +-
 include/linux/atmel_pdc.h                |    2 +

Nicolas Ferre

From: Nicolas Ferre @ 2011-08-16 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

[...]

* Re: [GIT PULL] mmc: atmel rework for next
  (?)
@ 2011-08-19 17:03   ` Chris Ball
From: Chris Ball @ 2011-08-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Ferre
  Cc: linux-mmc, 'linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org',
	Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD, Ludovic Desroches,
	Linux Kernel list

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 16 2011, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Please pull from:
>
> git://github.com/at91linux/linux-2.6-at91.git nfe/mmc_atmel
>
> This is a series that reworks the atmel-mci driver for a future merge of both at91_mci and atmel-mci drivers. Those patches have been discussed on the mailing-list.
> I added a tiny at91_mci patch also sent last week.

Thanks, all looks good -- pushed to mmc-next with some commit message
rewording.  Please wrap your commit messages to 75 cols in future, so
that they're viewable in "git log" without wrapping.

I'll repeat your warning text from one of the commit messages here for
the broader audience:

    Warning: at91rm9200 is not supported, to support it we need to use
    swab32 on data but I have no board to test it.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb@laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>
One Laptop Per Child

From: Chris Ball @ 2011-08-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Ferre
  Cc: linux-mmc, 'linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org',

From: Chris Ball @ 2011-08-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

@ 2011-08-22  8:28     ` Nicolas Ferre
From: Nicolas Ferre @ 2011-08-22  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Ball
  Cc: linux-mmc, 'linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org',
	Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD, Ludovic Desroches,
	Linux Kernel list

Le 19/08/2011 19:03, Chris Ball :
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 16 2011, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Please pull from:
>>
>> git://github.com/at91linux/linux-2.6-at91.git nfe/mmc_atmel
>>
>> This is a series that reworks the atmel-mci driver for a future merge of both at91_mci and atmel-mci drivers. Those patches have been discussed on the mailing-list.
>> I added a tiny at91_mci patch also sent last week.
>
> Thanks, all looks good -- pushed to mmc-next with some commit message
> rewording.  Please wrap your commit messages to 75 cols in future, so
> that they're viewable in "git log" without wrapping.

Thanks Chris for this. I will pay attention to line wrapping.

> I'll repeat your warning text from one of the commit messages here for
> the broader audience:
>
>     Warning: at91rm9200 is not supported, to support it we need to use
>     swab32 on data but I have no board to test it.

Best regards,

From: Nicolas Ferre @ 2011-08-22  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Ball
  Cc: linux-mmc, 'linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org',