* Problem with S_IFGITLINK
@ 2011-08-24 12:49 Adam Kłobukowski
From: Adam Kłobukowski @ 2011-08-24 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello

I'm trying to compile git on some very exotic u*ix flavor (FreeMiNT
anyone? :)) and I encountered problem with S_IFGITLINK.

Unfortunately, on my system S_IFGITLINK = S_IFLNK, and it breaks build
in entry.c write_entry.

Should I report a bug? (where?, I could not find any reference to
bugtracker on git pages)

Can I fix it somehow? Can I change value of S_IFGITLINK to something else?

AdamK