* Relocate Capacitance to Digital converters into iio/cdc?
@ 2011-08-25 11:02 Michael Hennerich
From: Michael Hennerich @ 2011-08-25 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Cameron; +Cc: linux-iio, device-drivers-devel

Hi All,

Any objections to relocate the Capacitance to Digital converters into
iio/cdc?

--

Greetings,
Michael

--
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen; Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 40368;

* Re: Relocate Capacitance to Digital converters into iio/cdc?
@ 2011-08-25 11:46 ` Jonathan Cameron
From: Jonathan Cameron @ 2011-08-25 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michael.hennerich; +Cc: linux-iio, device-drivers-devel

On 08/25/11 12:02, Michael Hennerich wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Any objections to relocate the Capacitance to Digital converters into iio/cdc?
I wondered about doing that, so if you want to do so feel free.  Probably one to
leave for late in the cycle though. Feel free to send a patch to iio-blue.git
and I'll stick it on the top for now.

Jonathan