* New e2fsprogs release?
@ 2011-09-13 15:17 Eric Sandeen
From: Eric Sandeen @ 2011-09-13 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ext4 development

It's approaching a year since the last e2fsprogs release, 1.41.14, with hundreds of commits since then.

a "WIP" release was made a few months ago in July, containing much of the 64-bit support.

I've put this WIP release into Fedora Rawhide, and I've had no complaints yet.

I'd like to get a little visibility into when 1.42 may be released, or what must be completed for this to be done.  I'd rather not ship F17 with a "WIP" release of a core package like this, if possible.

Ted, can you offer any guidance or insight?

Thanks,
-Eric

p.s. Would it be possible to retroactively tag v1.42-WIP-0702 in the tree?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-13 15:17 UTC | newest]