* Dreamcast build broken
@ 2011-11-19 20:49 Paul Cercueil
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Paul Cercueil @ 2011-11-19 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Hi,

I've been trying to compile a Linux 3.1 vanilla kernel for my dreamcast,
but the final binary fails to load on emulators and on the real hardware.
The config I'm using is the default one created with "make
dreamcast_defconfig".

Is the dreamcast build broken or am I doing something wrong?
I tried to git-bisect the commit(s) which introduced the error, but not
all kernels will build with GCC 4.5.2, I'll need a good number of
different toolchains...

Regards,
Paul