* Our pyxs library is now opensource
@ 2011-12-16 10:59 George Shuklin
From: George Shuklin @ 2011-12-16 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xen-users

Good day.

We (Selectel Ltd) decided to publish our internal library for accessing
XenStore from python (pyxs) under LGPL license.

Main difference from classic xen.lowlevel.xs is nice support for
multiple subscriptions to different keys in xenstore and overall
'pythonic' way do do some staff. F.e. instead x.read('path') you can use
just x['path'], instead x.write('','path',value) x['path']=value. But
the main cool feature - is Monitor class to allow multiple subscription.

It written purely on python without C dependences.

Repository: https://github.com/selectel/pyxs

Any comments and bugreports appreciated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-16 10:59 UTC | newest]