* revisiting run/img handling patches (as v2)
@ 2012-01-12 22:08 Michal Soltys
From: Michal Soltys @ 2012-01-12 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: initramfs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

They should be particulary useful w.r.t. the thread about systemd's
storage daemon handling - as they allow by default complete independence
from rootfs in context of starting [any] stuff inside rootfs (including
one that should survive early boot).

I can have fresh version ready with minor adjustments quickly.

But, ... I see lots of patches staged around and there were no comments
earlier about this approach, so any for/against now (if anyone checked
them back) ?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-12 22:08 UTC | newest]