* Announcing Connectathon 2012
@ 2011-12-04 20:47 Bill Baker
From: Bill Baker @ 2011-12-04 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfsv4; +Cc: linux-nfs

Greetings,

Oracle will be hosting Connectathon 2012 the last
week in February (2/20-2/24) in the historic Agnews
auditorium on Oracle's Santa Clara Campus.

We'll be using the web site below for posting additional
event information as we work through the details.  Please
contact our event coordinator Tina.Hartshorn@oracle.com
if you need additional information now or have special
requirements.

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+nfs/Connectathon+2012

Please feel free to forward this on to other interested
parties.

Bill Baker - Oracle Solaris NFS development

* Registration is OPEN for Connectathon 2012
@ 2012-01-17 23:47 ` Bill Baker
From: Bill Baker @ 2012-01-17 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfsv4, linux-nfs

Greetings, all,

Registration is OPEN for Connectathon 2012.  You'll
find the registration form on our details website:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+nfs/Connectathon-details

We kept the fees the same as last year, $750 per company
up to a maximum of 10 people.

If you have a proposal for a talk, please send me a
brief abstract.  Depending on the number of requests,
we'll hold talks upstairs on Tuesday and Wednesday
afternoon, as we did last year.

Please forward this message to other interested parties.

Bill Baker, Oracle Solaris NFS development