* Realtek RTL2831U
@ 2012-01-22  1:59 Antti Palosaari
From: Antti Palosaari @ 2012-01-22  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media; +Cc: Jan Hoogenraad

Hello

I picked up again my old RTL2831U tree and upgraded to current level. It
supports only RTL2831U, not RTL2832U or any other. I think I will
pull-request it to the master in hope it get development effort. I have
no time for it. It is working, but does not do anything extra - just
show DVB-T picture. Only NEC remote. No signal statistics. No other USB
IDs than Realtek reference and 14aa:0160 has my device. New USB IDs
(patch or mail) are welcome.

Here it is, PULL request is sent next week.
http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/realtek

For the newer Realtek devices that same USB-bridge could be used, I
named it dvb_usb_rtl28xxu. I tested it also using RTL2832U and it
worked. RTL2832 demod driver I was using is stubbed test version and
thus I will not release it. Feel free to write RTL2832 demod driver :-)

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-22  1:59 UTC | newest]