* time for a new release?
@ 2012-01-24 11:57 Russell Coker
From: Russell Coker @ 2012-01-24 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SE-Linux

It's been 6 months since the last releases of policy and user-space.  It seems
like a good idea to have a new release of policy now as there has been a lot
done (there is always a lot done).  As for user-space, there have been some
useful changes and I think it would be good to have a release to keep thing
synchronised.

* Re: time for a new release?
@ 2012-01-24 14:11 ` C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP
From: C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP @ 2012-01-24 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: russell; +Cc: SE-Linux

plus one.

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 22:57 +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> It's been 6 months since the last releases of policy and user-space.  It seems
> like a good idea to have a new release of policy now as there has been a lot
> done (there is always a lot done).  As for user-space, there have been some
> useful changes and I think it would be good to have a release to keep thing
> synchronised.

* Re: time for a new release?
@ 2012-01-25 15:13   ` Joshua Brindle
From: Joshua Brindle @ 2012-01-25 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP; +Cc: russell, SE-Linux

C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP wrote:
> plus one.
>
> On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 22:57 +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
>> It's been 6 months since the last releases of policy and user-space.  It seems
>> like a good idea to have a new release of policy now as there has been a lot
>> done (there is always a lot done).  As for user-space, there have been some
>> useful changes and I think it would be good to have a release to keep thing
>> synchronised.

We were just talking about this offline, we'll be rolling one soon but we need
to do some testing on the stuff that has been added.