* Re: your mail
@ 2012-02-21 11:34 ` Hans J. Koch
From: Hans J. Koch @ 2012-02-21 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yang Honggang; +Cc: linux-kernel, hjk

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:39:18AM -0500, Yang Honggang wrote:
> hi, everyone

Please give your mail a proper subject line before posting.
If you talk about UIO, it should start with uio:
Otherwise, people won't read it and just send it to /dev/null.

> Is there a mail list dedicated for UIO (userspace I/O)?

No, there's not enough mail traffic to justify that.

> I want to contribute to UIO but did not find the right
> mail list.

Please send your contribution to LKML and Cc: me and Greg
Kroah-Hartman. If you change an existing driver, also Cc:
the author of that driver.

Thanks,
Hans

* (no subject)
@ 2012-02-21 15:39 Yang Honggang
From: Yang Honggang @ 2012-02-21 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: hjk

hi, everyone

Is there a mail list dedicated for UIO (userspace I/O)?
I want to contribute to UIO but did not find the right
mail list.

thx,

Joseph