* Yocto Release Tracking Meeting - Tuesday, Feb 22nd 8am Pacific
@ 2011-02-18 17:07 Fleischer, Julie N
From: Fleischer, Julie N @ 2011-02-18 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Yocto Team,
Since we're nearing the release of Yocto 1.0, we thought it would be useful to begin to meet as a group to discuss the project status.  For those that are interested, here are the details:

Time/Date:  Tuesday, February 22nd, 8-9:30am Pacific
Dial in:  916-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 2867097

Agenda:
1) Introductions
2) Review Yocto 1.0 Release Criteria:  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.0_Release_Criteria
3) Release Readiness decision for Yocto (If a "go," is M3 "complete?")
4) Opens/Risks

All are welcome to attend!  We look forward to talking with you Tuesday!

Thanks.
- Julie Fleischer

Julie Fleischer
Yocto Project
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-18 17:07 UTC | newest]