All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Martin Ertsås" <martiert@gmail.com>
To: openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org
Subject: Problems building parts of python using openembedded
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:39:15 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi.

I'm using OE to build for OMAP4, when compiling python, OE reports
success, however only the core python seems to be built successfully.
Looking at the log files however, we see a lot of ld errors, when it
tries to link to x86_64 libraries. As an example, the following is
output with ncurses:

Looking in ncursesw for
['/home/martin/Cisco/openembedded/oe/build/tmp-nimbus_2012_x-eglibc/sysroots/nimbus-panda/usr/lib']

Found
/home/martin/Cisco/openembedded/oe/build/tmp-nimbus_2012_x-eglibc/sysroots/nimbus-panda/usr/lib/libncursesw.so

/home/martin/Cisco/openembedded/oe/build/tmp-nimbus_2012_x-eglibc/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/lib/libncursesw.so.5:
file not recognized: File format not recognized

Any ideas why this happens, and what we can do to fix it?

Best Regards
Martin Ertsaas