* force fdr link to 10gb
@ 2012-04-21  4:37 Bob Ciotti
       [not found] ` <4F92399C.6070408-NSQ8wuThN14@public.gmane.org>
From: Bob Ciotti @ 2012-04-21  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

I'm trying to change the capability on an FDR port to run at most at QDR
speeds (force a 14 port to 10).
I've tried various ibportstate (speed/espeed) commands and can't locate
any documentation
on the specifics.  Looks like LinkSpeedExtEnabled wants to be set to 0?
Thanks for any pointers/help. Bob

* Re: force fdr link to 10gb
       [not found] ` <4F92399C.6070408-NSQ8wuThN14@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-21 11:02   ` Hal Rosenstock
       [not found]     ` <4F9293DA.9080507-LDSdmyG8hGV8YrgS2mwiifqBs+8SCbDb@public.gmane.org>
From: Hal Rosenstock @ 2012-04-21 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Ciotti; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

On 4/21/2012 12:37 AM, Bob Ciotti wrote:
> I'm trying to change the capability on an FDR port to run at most at QDR
> speeds (force a 14 port to 10).
> I've tried various ibportstate (speed/espeed) commands and can't locate
> any documentation
> on the specifics.  Looks like LinkSpeedExtEnabled wants to be set to 0?

0 is no state change. 30 means Disable extended link speeds.

-- Hal

@ 2012-04-21 18:08       ` Bob Ciotti
From: Bob Ciotti @ 2012-04-21 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hal Rosenstock; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

OK - I found it in the management eratta. thx - bob