* lacking functions
@ 2012-04-23 11:07 linguaggio astrale
From: linguaggio astrale @ 2012-04-23 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Firstly , I enjoy largely with DOSEMU!
But I do not find the function COLOR to change the color of screen (I
prefer Blue on white instead of white on black)
secondly I cannot set the PATH that seems resistant !
Grateful I thank!
Dante

* Re: lacking functions
@ 2012-04-23 22:21 ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2012-04-23 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linguaggio astrale; +Cc: linux-msdos

always different ways to do things, ansi can be used to change screen
colors if you know the escape codes to send through prompt commands.
It's been a long time since I did anything with that, but files are on
the internet showing how to write keyboard macros and change colors of
the screen.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, linguaggio astrale wrote:

> Firstly , I enjoy largely with DOSEMU!
> But I do not find the function COLOR to change the color of screen (I prefer
> Blue on white instead of white on black)
> secondly I cannot set the PATH that seems resistant !
> Grateful I thank!
> Dante

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>

* Re: lacking functions
@ 2012-04-24  6:44   ` KEA
From: KEA @ 2012-04-24  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jude DaShiell; +Cc: linguaggio astrale, linux-msdos

e.g. http://www.robvanderwoude.com/ansi.php

On 04/24/2012 12:21 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> always different ways to do things, ansi can be used to change screen
> colors if you know the escape codes to send through prompt commands.
> It's been a long time since I did anything with that, but files are on
> the internet showing how to write keyboard macros and change colors of
> the screen.
>
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, linguaggio astrale wrote:
>
>> Firstly , I enjoy largely with DOSEMU!
>> But I do not find the function COLOR to change the color of screen (I prefer
>> Blue on white instead of white on black)
>> secondly I cannot set the PATH that seems resistant !
>> Grateful I thank!
>> Dante
>> --

Üdvrivalgással: