* generate the policy for embedded device by seedit-cross
@ 2012-04-27  8:55 casinee app
From: casinee app @ 2012-04-27  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SELinux

Hello,
i want to generate the policy for embedded device by seedit-cross. The
seedit-cross comes from the compiling of seedit. But when i executed
the command below written in the ducument from the web site
http://seedit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/seedit/trunk/README.cross,
it gave the error message like this:
root@coon:/home/coon/new/seedit-cross# ./seedit-load -v -d
[: 83: ==: unexpected operator
[: 88: ==: unexpected operator
[: 93: ==: unexpected operator
[: 83: ==: unexpected operator
[: 88: ==: unexpected operator
[: 93: ==: unexpected operator
[: 83: ==: unexpected operator
[: 88: ==: unexpected operator
[: 93: ==: unexpected operator
seedit-load: Success
Input file open
error:/usr/share/seedit/sepolicy/confined_domains/sbin/auditctl -d
exit,always -S chdir  >/dev/null 2>&1
root@coon:/home/coon/new/seedit-cross# ls
audit2spdl   dynamic_contexts  seedit       seedit-converter  seedit-load
base_policy  macros            seedit.conf  seedit-cross.sh   simplified_policy

How can i solve this problem?  Thanks a lot.

* Re: generate the policy for embedded device by seedit-cross
@ 2012-04-27 12:52 ` Stephen Smalley
From: Stephen Smalley @ 2012-04-27 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: casinee app; +Cc: SELinux

On Fri, 2012-04-27 at 16:55 +0800, casinee app wrote:
> Hello,
> i want to generate the policy for embedded device by seedit-cross. The
> seedit-cross comes from the compiling of seedit. But when i executed
> the command below written in the ducument from the web site
> http://seedit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/seedit/trunk/README.cross,
> it gave the error message like this:
> root@coon:/home/coon/new/seedit-cross# ./seedit-load -v -d
> [: 83: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 88: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 93: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 83: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 88: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 93: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 83: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 88: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 93: ==: unexpected operator
> seedit-load: Success
> Input file open
> error:/usr/share/seedit/sepolicy/confined_domains/sbin/auditctl -d
> exit,always -S chdir  >/dev/null 2>&1
> root@coon:/home/coon/new/seedit-cross# ls
> audit2spdl   dynamic_contexts  seedit       seedit-converter  seedit-load
> base_policy  macros            seedit.conf  seedit-cross.sh   simplified_policy
>
> How can i solve this problem?  Thanks a lot.

You'd have to ask the developer of seedit, not us.  seedit was an
externally developed and maintained project, not part of upstream
SELinux, and I don't think it is still being actively maintained.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency

* Re: generate the policy for embedded device by seedit-cross
@ 2012-04-27 13:23 ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2012-04-27 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: casinee app; +Cc: SELinux