From: theo borm <theo_mlmmj@borm.org>
To: mlmmj@mlmmj.org
Subject: Re: [mlmmj] mlmmj and spf
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:42:38 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks

I already contacted the organization and they replied: your server is
not under our control, so therefore we will not put it in our SPF
records (...). Check of the actual spf records reveals that microsoft, 2
/16 subnets, a few ISPs and a couple of others are already in there.
Must be a very powerful organization to control all these.

Mlmmj as-is doesn't appear to have a way to *rewrite* headers. I can
delete and insert headers no problem, but nothing in the way of
rewriting or variable substitution on headers.

I just had a look at the sources. Hacking support for this into
mlmmj-process.c/do_all_the_voodoo_here.c looks doable.

regards, Theo

do_all_the_voodoo_here