* prelink-cross project update
@ 2012-06-01 15:25 Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2012-06-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project

The prelink-cross project has been updated with a number of recent commits.
Each of these commits has been test with a Yocto Project target build and the
internal test suite for: qemux86, qemux86-64, qemuppc, qemumips and qemuarm.

Note, due to various issues I was unable to validate the x32 ABI.

See changelog below:

2012-05-30  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         * configure.in: Change the default bug report address to me
         * testsuite/ifunc*.sh: Update a test to only run when !CROSS

2012-05-22  Joseph Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
         * src/prelink.h: Add missing wrap_glob declaration

2012-05-28  Joseph Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
         * m4/libelf.m4: Add unistd.h

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         * testsuite/tls*.sh: Update TLS __thread check
         * README.cross: change instructions to use autoreconf -if

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         Integrate testsuite patches:

         2012-05-25  Joseph Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>

         * testsuite: Introduce $READELF
         * testsuite: Introduce $RUN
         * testsuite: Introduce $RUN_HOST
         * testsuite/quick2.sh: Enable PIE test for ARM
         * testsuite: Use $CCLINK instead of $CC for tls tests

2012-04-10  Maxim Kuvyrkov  <maxim@codesourcery.com>
         * src/rtld/rtld.c (find_lib_by_soname): Follow ld.so's behavior of
         pulling its name from PT_INTERP.

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         * arch-x86_64.c: Fix R_X86_64_64 relocation

2012-05-25  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         * Fix testsuite execution

* Re: prelink-cross project update
@ 2012-02-03 15:06   ` Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2012-02-03 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: Yocto Project

On 2/3/12 1:01 AM, Khem Raj wrote:
> Hi Mark
>
> Good work. Could you also forward this to oe-core ml ?

After I've vetted everything with the integration into oe-core, I will send this
out as part of the review request.

--Mark

@ 2012-02-03  7:01 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2012-02-03  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Hatle; +Cc: Yocto Project

@ 2012-02-02 18:48 Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2012-02-02 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project

@ 2011-12-15 21:17 Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2011-12-15 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project

A new version of the prelink-cross has been pushed to the repository.

There are no upstream changes to the main prelink component, all changes are
specific to the cross functionality.  Below is the Changelog:

2011-12-08  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle@windriver.com>
         * rtld/rtld.c: Fix an issue where missing objects would trigger
           an assert in dl-version.c
         * rtld/rtld.h: Add _dl_new_object prototype
         * rtld/rtld.c: Add support for $ORIGIN, $PLATFORM and $LIB.
           Note: $PLATFORM = ""