* Re: [LTP] POSIX: does case mmap/27-1 valid?
@ 2010-02-16  3:25 ` chrubis
From: chrubis @ 2010-02-16  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kang Kai; +Cc: ltp-list

Hi!
> The posix test case mmap/27-1 try to test c lib implementation which
> doesn't support MAP_FIXED and MAP_PRIVATE.
> When MAP_FIXED is defined then the case quits  with  UNTESTED.
> If MAP_FIXED and other flags are not defined, then the case try to
> test mmap with MAP_FIXED.
> But at this time MAP_FIXED is not defined, how the case can be
> compiled? Then I suppose this case is NOT valid.

There are several invalid testcases in the mmap directory. I've started
to cleanup the testcases but haven't had time finish yet (I've got more
important work meanwhile). So stay tuned I'll get to them again
hopefully soon.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz

* [LTP] POSIX: does case mmap/27-1 valid?
@ 2012-07-04  7:17 Kang Kai
From: Kang Kai @ 2012-07-04  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list